South Sound Towing Auction is held the first and third Friday of every month (excluding holidays) which will be the following Friday.
AUTOMOBILE AUCTIONS AND ABANDONED VEHICLE AUCTION RULES: Auction starts 12:30 p.m.
AUCTION SITE : 3048 PACIFIC AVE, OLYMPIA, WA
OFFICE ADDRESS: 2747 Pacific Ave SE Ste B-16, Olympia WA, 98501
Visitors and Participants:
- Public viewing of the vehicles will start at 10:30 a.m. the day of the sale
- Auction starts 12:30 p.m.
- Do not park in front of gates at the auction site
- Do not park inside the storage yard
- No children under the age of 18 are allowed onto the property
- Service dogs are allowed but MUST be on leash at all times and must be wearing service vest/jacket
- All vehicles purchased are sold “as is basis”. No warranties
- To obtain a BIDDER number, you will print your name, address and phone number at the event.
- Auction vehicle sheet will be on the table at the auction site, here on our website, or at our 2747 Pacific Ave SE Ste B-16, Olympia office .
- SPEAK loud so your bidder number is captured and heard.
- Vehicles that will be auctioned will have an orange cone on top of roof
- No wandering around to view other vehicles in the storage yard
- The Auctioneer or lot attendant will be happy to advise or assist you to “start” the vehicle
- Hot-wiring a vehicle is forbidden
- Purchased vehicles will be paid for & picked up on sale day. This is a cash-only auction (Unless you have made prior arrangements with management to write a business/personal check or bank card).
- 9.3% sales tax will be applied to each purchased vehicle unless you are a resale bidder, you must provide the “resale” paperwork at time of transaction for our files.
- If you are “high” bidder you must purchase the vehicle or LOOSE bidding privileges upon default. FOREVER. Any delay will cause a forfeit to the 2nd highest bidder, which will be contacted by 5:00 p.m. of “Auction Day”.